Asphalt needs to be sealed – Sealing protects asphalt pavement surfaces from oxidation, weather, petrol and oil. If it isn’t sealed, then the pavement starts to unravel and form potholes.
Seal coating extends the life of the pavement.
We recommend sealing the asphalt after installation and then once every two years.
To properly sealcoat your driveway:
1. Must be completed on a warm dry day.
2. Seal any large cracks with crackfix.
3. Clean and prime your surface with water and a stiff broom. Rinse and let it dry completely.
4. Apply a liberal coating of Bitumend Topseal asphalt sealer to your driveway or pavement.
5. Apply even pressure and spread the solution over the surface. Applied by squeegee or soft broom
1ltr covers 2 square mtrs
20ltrs covers 40 square mtrs
(depending on how old your asphalt is)
Long lasting black colour
Increases life and look of asphalt
Sold in 20ltrs, if you require larger quantities please contact us on 09-394-7555